Monday, November 14, 2011

So many papers to sign!

On Saturday, I met my realtor at the model home for my development.  She had negotiated a great price for my townhouse.  Next step was to sign and initial the purchasing agreement in a million places.  From start to finish, it took about 3 hours plus another hour of random chit chat mixed in.  My next step is to finalize all my color options and to meet with the mortgage officer later this week.  This is so exciting!

Anyone out there want to suggest some color combinations for hardwood floor, granite, and cabinets that go well together?  I'm afraid I'll pick a combo that will clash once installed.  It is really hard to decide based on small samples.

1 comment:

  1. Some selections that are really popular are cherry cabinets, maple cognac cabinets, Santa Cecilia granite (these are what I remember from the top of my head). I chose gunstock for the hardwood--it's really nice with the maple cognac. My advice though, is to take your time while choosing your options. Do not feel rushed; this is YOUR home, and you want to be certain that you are happy :)

    ReplyDelete